Friday, November 12, 2010

Ambiguous Results

I woke up this morning at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep...I just feel like this baby isn't going to make it.  I hope this feeling is due to lingering anxiety and is completely unfounded. 

I just got my results from my second blood draw, and my hCG is now 64.69....this is a 62% increase.  I am so sad that it didn't double.  I was really hoping for clear results, and this feels like we are still stuck in no man's land.  I am going back Monday afternoon and am hoping for something more definitive.  Please grow, little one!

6 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie - the ambiguous results are the worst - they definitely could go up, but I know the fear - believe me, I know.

    Hugs to you sweetie! I hope this weekend goes as fast as possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. effing ambiguity. what are you supposed to make of that? I'm angry and disappointed for you. I have never walked in your shoes but I am sending support and empathy your way regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lose hope yet - I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - I know the feeling all too well and it's really horrible! I've got everything crossed for a big rise on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry just catching up - saw your pg post but could not comment - tech issue - and have been offline for a few days.

    Ambiguous results are the worst but hang in there, we are all hoping for you. xo

    ReplyDelete