Sunday, November 14, 2010

a sinking feeling

Despite my better judgment, I have taken a home pregnancy test every morning for the past 5 mornings.  I keep waiting for the line to be dark.  Although it has gotten slightly darker each day, it doesn't appear to be making enough progress...it still isn't as dark as the control line, and today is 17 dpo.  Today's line actually looked the exact same, maybe even a little lighter, than yesterday.  I realize that these tests aren't completely accurate, but I have the worst feeling about our results tomorrow.  I know there is nothing I can do to make this little baby grow, but I am going crazy nonetheless.  2:30 tomorrow cannot come quickly enough.

Thanks so much for all of your comments and encouragement.  I so want to be on the other side of this process, but am fearful that this won't be the one for us.

4 comments:

  1. : ( good luck with everything, I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am hoping for only good things for you tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of you tomorrow - crossing everything for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here from LFCA.
    I am so sorry that you are going through this after having already gone through so much. I am hoping that your Beta levels start or pick up and that everything is ok. Thinking of you.....

    ReplyDelete