Monday, November 15, 2010

knowing the ending

I took a pregnancy test this morning and the line was really, really light.  I am going for my blood draw at 2:30, but I already know the end of this story.  I will get a phone call around 4:30 confirming what I already know. 

I am an avid reader, and I have always been adamantly opposed to flipping to the back of the book to read the ending before finishing the rest.  Right now, I feel like I know where our story ends, but I so desperately want to change those last few pages. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry dear, thinking of you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie - I really hope the end of this story is a wonderful surprise. Hugs to you today. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is breaking for you. I desperately hope you're wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. I will hope you've read the end of the wrong story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here from lfca. i am hoping you are wrong. those lines come in all shades. I have seen plenty of light lines result in babies. praying for the same to happen for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( Hope you and your DH are looking after each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and sending a hug. Hoping the evil HPT is wrong. :(

    ReplyDelete