Thursday, January 6, 2011

stats

Here's where we stand:

Right ovary still not cooperating.  One 17, one 12.7, and one 11...hoping there are one or two little ones hiding in there somewhere.

Left ovary is doing better.  Two 15s, a 14, a 12, and 3-4 at less than 10.

Estradiol is at 932. 

I know this is by far not the worst cycle possible, but it's not the best either.  My doctor expected a stronger response from me, but keeps encouraging me that it's going to be fine and we are doing everything we can.  Next ultrasound is Saturday morning.  Fingers still crossed!

8 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes!!!! Come on lil follies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping up hope for you. I know this feeling well. I went into ivf#1 so optimistic, based on what my RE had said to me, only to be devistated by the resutls. I hope the rest of the stimming goes better and that the retrieval and transfer are smooth sailing.
    IVF is a crazy, wild ride. Hang in there!!!
    sending lots of love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I wonder why your RO isn't cooperating? Nothing can ever be easy, can it? I am pulling for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers for you!!! Come on follies!! Grow grow grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep growing, follies!!! Sending you all kinds of good vibes.

    ReplyDelete