Thanks to Kelly (a fellow southerner who is also pregnant) and Lulu (one of the first bloggers I started following) for tagging me in this fun little survey! It's always fun to have a reason to write a different kind of entry, so here we go...
Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
Here are my tags:
1) Alex at Alex's Adventures
2) tasivfer at Riding the IVF Roller Coaster
3) cgd at Adventures in Infertility-Land
4) Christa at I Can't Control Everything
(and all of my other fabulous followers...if you want to do the survey, please consider yourself tagged!)
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Our two precious dogs are definitely part of the family! They may be smaller than the twins will be when they arrive, but they occupy a big part of our hearts...they even have monogrammed Christmas stockings.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? These two babies are my dream...I just want them to be healthy and make it to the fall.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Pay off our mortgage, get a new mommy car, start a big college fund for the twins...and definitely spend a little on a fabulous spa day and shopping spree. Oh, and I'm not completely shallow, so I would donate to my favorite charities, including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? My husband, my puppies, and a bottle of red wine (when I'm not pregnant).
5. What is your bedtime routine? Pretty simple...wash my face, brush my teeth, say goodnight to the dogs and babies, try to read a bit.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? We met in college. Since this is anonymous, I can tell the real story, which is that we met at an initiation for a secret society (nothing crazy cool, but definitely an honor).
7. What kind of books do you read? Anything fiction. Right now I'm re-reading East of Eden, but I'm just as likely to put up a little chick lit as classic literature.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? I don't even want to guess, but hopefully with two 9 year olds.
9. What’s your fear? My biggest fear right now is that something will happen to these precious babies. Some of my less rational fears include crickets and tornados.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? NEVER!
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Hit the snooze button!
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? Nothing...he is pretty perfect, but don't tell him that.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I'm not a huge fan of my name (it's very 80s), but I wouldn't want to change it at this point.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Sun!!!! Who wrote this question?
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Pasta, pasta, pasta--I am pretty sure I was supposed to be Italian.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? All the wonderful bloggie friends I have met.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? I really can't pick...I love salty things, but have a terrible sweet tooth as well.
18. What items are in your purse right now? Wallet, a little make-up kit, planner, tape measurer (you wouldn't believe how many times I've used this), endometrin, prometrium, and a plethora of other items that I probably don't know I have.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? Beach! I live close to the mountains, so the beach is more of a treat.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? I watch too much TV period...my guilty pleasures are shows like Kendra and the Kardashians.