Friday, October 29, 2010

Superman...Part 2

A couple of things to add to my last post....

1) Thank you all for your encouragement and well wishes as we head into this IUI.  Blogging has been such a great release for me, and I treasure each comment!

2) Just to make sure that no one thinks my husband is evil, here's a portion of the email A sent me after reading my last post:

"....please do not blame yourself anymore for all of this.  We are in this together.  It is not "my sperm" and "your eggs."  These are "our sperm" and "our eggs."  We are going through this with the cards that we are dealt and they are our cards, not my cards and your cards.  We are playing the same hand here. 

WE have a good sperm count....that is a good thing.  WE have a good estrogen level as of yesterday.  WE had good HSG results last week.  WE are now trying IUI."


Have I mentioned yet how much I love him? 

Happy Friday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. He really is superman, isn't he. Loving him too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love him too! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete